Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Just Won The Award for Never Forgetting to be Awesome! Enjoy a Trip to Vidcon!

So blog readers of the world, I am incredibly sorry for abandoning you.  That was unfair of me, and I truly didn't mean to be such a jerk.  It's time to forgive and forget, so let's move past that.  This leads me to the topic of my post for the day.  YouTube.


I recently had to create a video for a class project.  Well I didn't have to create a video, but being me, I decided to be creative and ambitious and immediately hated myself after actually starting the video.  It took me hours and hours to create, but I was strangely satisfied when I was finally, finally finished.  I had a weird craving for more videos, and a new goal of becoming a famous YouTuber.   I also fell in love with about a zillion vlogs, so this could have also been a contributor.  Really, I just want to go to Vidcon for being awesome.  Is that so bad?

The most recent vlog I became completely and utterly absorbed in, was the Lizzie Bennet Diaries.  It was so extremely entertaining to watch this girl's life, and although I constantly thought, wow, this is kind of exactly like Pride and Prejudice (which I haven't even read), I didn't realize until just now that that was actually the goal, the point, the entire reason for creating that blog.  Granted, I watched the first 53 episodes between the hours of 12am and 2am last night, but still, I was disappointed with my utter lack of ability to pick up on that.  How am I supposed to be a famous YouTuber if I don't even realize what a famous YouTuber's point on YouTube is until the story is practically finished?  What does that say about me?  


Well, considering my impending fame on YouTube is slowly dwindling away, I'm thinking it means this:  I will never be famous on YouTube, the only people that watch my class project are the people in my class... and my parents, and no, I will never win the award for never forgetting to be awesome.  So no, I will not enjoy a trip to Vidcon.  Maybe there is a "con" for average bloggers who barely blog?  Probably not.  


In case you care, here is the link to my final project: Shakespeare Final Project (English 140)

2 comments:

  1. I think you are pretty awesome :o). Almost as awesome as your sister, in fact. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to Never Forget You're Already Awesome instead.

    ReplyDelete