Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lo Siento

So, feeling creative and all, I decided to redesign my blog.  Let's be honest though, I am avoiding homework and sleep.  

So basically this is an apology post.  I thought the blue looked cool, but I did not apparently scroll as much as I should have.  Why is there a picture of a bus on a desert road? I have been asking myself the same question, and here is my answer: I have absolutely no idea.  

I'm going to change it back tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy, though, don't worry. I know you were all very concerned, but just know, I am sorry for the confusion. This is  probably very strange to come from the girl without the niche, who can't really write, and who really has nothing to say.  Enjoy the bus for a while though.  

Sometimes change is good.  But then again, sometimes it's not.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment